Summary of the Role
- 1. The Grammarian helps club members improve their grammar and vocabulary.
- 2. The Grammarian sends the word of the day to the VP Education at least a day in advance.
- 3. During the meeting, explain your role to the group.
- 4. Announce the word of the day and read the sentences aloud, the 1st one alone and the 2nd sentence with the audience.
- 5. Write down the language and grammar usage of all speakers, noting incomplete sentences, mispronunciation, grammatical mistakes, non-sequiturs, malapropisms, etc
- 6. Keep track of who says the word of the day and how many times.
- 7. Gives a report on the grammar at the end of the meeting.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact the VP Education.
Resource from Toastmasters International