Summary of the Role
- The Table Topics chair delivers the Table Topics portion of the meeting.
- Think of 3-5 short prompts for people to answer for 1-2 minutes during the meeting.
- 1. Explain your role to the group (especially if there are new members)
- 2. State the prompt and if required, repeat it again. Wait few seconds for people to think of an appropriate response. Choose a random person from the group to answer the question.
- 3. Repeat a few times (if needed)
- 4. Try to engage both old and new members, particularly focusing on those who do not have a job. Start with an older member, include a new member.
Before the meeting:
At the meeting: