Summary of the Role
- The Toastmaster is a meeting's director and host.
- Prepare a short introduction based on speaker's interesting facts in the Jobs tab
- 1. Arrive early.
- 2. Wait for the president to introduce you.
- 3. Start the meeting.
- 4. Remind people to clap and shake hands and explain why this is important.
- 5. Introduce the person giving thought of the day, time-keeper, grammarian and ah/um counter, self-presentation monitor and table topics chair.
- 6. Follow the items on the agenda.
- 7. After the table topics section and prepared speeches section, invite the Time Keeper to give their report and count the votes.
- 8. Announce the winners of the votes and give the awards.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact the VP Education.
Before the meeting:
At the meeting: