What is this speech about ?
- Good speech organization is essential if your audience is to follow and understand your presentation.
- You must take the time to put your ideas together in an orderly manner.
- You can organize your speech in several different ways; choose the outline that best suits your topic.
- The opening should catch the audience’s attention, the body must support the idea you want to convey, and the conclusion should reinforce your ideas and be memorable.
- Transitions between thoughts should be smooth.
- Select and appropriate outline which allows listeners to easily follow and understand your speech.
- Make your message clear, with supporting material directly contributing to that message.
- Use appropriate transitions when moving from one idea to another.
- Create a strong opening and conclusion.
- Time: Five to seven minutes.