What is this speech about ?
- Your speech will be more effective if you can support your main points with statistics, testimony, stories, anecdotes, examples, visual aids and facts.
- You can find this material on the Internet, at a library and in other places. Use information collected from numerous sources and carefully support points with specific facts, examples and illustrations, rather than with just your own opinions.
- Collect information about your topic from numerous sources.
- Carefully support your points and opinions with specific facts, examples.
- Carefully support your points and opinions with specific facts, examples and illustrations gathered through research.
- Time: Five to seven minutes.