What is this speech about ?
- Visual aids help an audience understand and remember what they hear; they are a valuable tool for speakers.
- The most popular visual aids are computer- based visuals, overhead transparencies, flip charts, whiteboards and props.
- The type of visual aid you choose depends on several factors, including the information you wish to display and the size of the audience.
- Visuals must be appropriate for your message and the audience, and be displayed correctly with ease and confidence.
- Select visual aids that are appropriate for your message and the audience.
- Use visual aids correctly with ease and confidence.
- Time: Five to seven minutes.
Resource from Toastmasters Website
Improve your Powerpoint Slides
How to Present Data
How to Sequence your Presentation